Saturday, March 7, 2009

A pat on the back. To myself.


I did it.

I started this blogging thing a week ago and have gone a full seven days and not said a remotely-insulting word about anything or anybody in the advertising industry. Considering the copious douchebaggery available for skewering, that is quite the accomplishment.

Of course it would be stupid of me to open up an artery and let loose a torrent of pent up bile about campaigns that never sold or half wit clients who didn't recognize the gold that I placed it on the table before them. Particularly since I still pimp myself as a copywriter to the highest paying bidder.

But this week, I did not place the keyboard squarely in my mouth. Which I believe validates the following, " of all the manifestations of power, restraint in the use of that power impresses people most."


No comments: