Thursday, May 21, 2009

Toil and trouble

When Shakespeare comes up as a category on Jeopardy, I’m the first to admit I know nothing. My guess is Macbeth for every question. It’s the only Shakespeare I remember from high school.

And frankly, I don’t remember reading anything in college.

I do much better in sports, sitcom theme songs and the sciences. In fact, had I not chosen a career in selling crap that people don’t need to people who don’t know they need it, I might have actually done something useful in engineering or medicine.

The point is, even someone with a game-show knowledge of physics and chemistry, knows there is something very wrong in placing the high voltage wiring within pissing distance of the urinals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this in the Urologist's office? AJL

plaidbus said...

My dad used to tell me that right before I was conceived, he peed on an electric fence...

Brother Whig said...

Don't blow a fuse.