Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let me whip this out

I love my DIRECTV. And I'm not just saying that because I worked for them quite a bit this year. Their quality and service is significantly better than my old provider, Comcast.

But, and this is a big one, I do miss public access TV.

I miss Francine Dancer.
I miss Colin's Sleazy Friends.
Most of all, I miss the Black Hebrews. I couldn't find video of our local ebony rebbes, but I did track down these brothers in Baltimore...


I love these guys.
If only there were more cross-culture pollination.


Who's the black private dentist
That's a crown machine to all the chicks?
(Shmuelie)
You're damn right

Who is the man
That would risk his practice for his brother man?
(Shmuelie)
Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's novocaine all about
(Shmuelie)
Right on

You see this cat Shmuelie is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Shmuelie
(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated orthodontist
But no one understands him but his malpractice lawyer
(Shmuelie Fein)






No comments: