Friday, June 4, 2010

The Glue Factory

I'm not the handiest man on the planet. I can fix a flat tire on a bike. Change the oil on the car. One time I even put in a brand new garbage disposal under the sink. Took me 8 hours but I got it done.

And then there other jobs I just don't have the tools or mechanical inclination to take on.

Thankfully there's Super Glue.
Or Krazy Glue.
Or Krazy Super Nuclear Glue.
The stuff seems to come in an endless variety of flavors.
My house, including many of the things in it, is held together by this other-worldly adhesive.

I love the people who came up with Super Glue.
But if it were up to me, I'd send them back to the drawing board.

The glue works.
The package it comes in, doesn't.

1 comment:

Leah said...

yes but when T bit into the toothpaste-style packaging super glue and had it binding his front lips and teeth together, I didn't think that packaging worked very well either. non-toxic btw