Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weak Pimp Hand


I don't know if there's any life form on Earth lower than a pimp. They're glorified in rap music or on HBO shows like Cathouse, but no amount of media puffery can put a shine on these manipulative turds. For the life of me I don't understand why women would sell their bodies on the street and then hand all the proceeds to men with the worst work ethics and fashion standards on the face of the planet.

Presidential candidate Ron Paul doesn't say a lot that makes sense but in keeping with his Libertarian bent he is for decriminalizing prostitution, which might put pimps out of business. And on that I'd have to agree with him.

Of course, there's another way to get pimps off the street, a surefire method that doesn't require lengthy discussions about morality or political wrangling or costly bureaucratic red tape. This method was amply demonstrated the other night while watching Spike TV.



There is so much to like about this 1-minute clip I hardly know where to begin. I know it's not popular, but I'm a big fan of righteous vigilantism. I appreciate the misguided employee loyalty of the woman who is trying to protect 'her man.' But mostly I love the deception and the delivery of the knockout blow.

Watch as the karate guy distracts Papa Dazzle Slick with his right hand. Then instantaneously delivers a forearm blow to the pimp's unprotected carotid artery sending him to the ground like a discarded peep show flyer.

It's a thing of beauty. In fact, it stands up to so many repeated viewings. The youtube counter says this video has been watched 325,402 viewings. I'm good for about 378 of those.

No comments: