Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Call for Vitriol


It's vacation time here at roundseventeen.

Time to put down the keyboard, ease up on the diatribes and recharge the batteries with a new year's worth of cynicism and misanthropy.

Where am I going you may be wondering, but probably are not.
Camping.

To the high deserts of the Sierra Nevada, home to Mt. Whitney, the California Black Bear and the great uneducated masses of meth-fueled white trash.

Next week you'll find some of my favorite old R17 entries reposted for your amusement.
Or derision.

I won't mention the exact dates when I'm going because even though my home is rigged with security cameras, a visiting house sitter and special surveillance by the Culver City Police Department, the truth is I don't trust anyone who reads this blog.

Particularly you.

Have a Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I thought camping was one of the things Jews don't do. Personally my idea of roughing it is a hotel without cable.