Monday, November 3, 2014

Kim Jung Fun Week


Last month, we hit an all time high in web traffic, more than 11,789 page hits/visits/eyeballs coming to RoundSeventeen.  I can never make sense of of Internet jargon. 

I only know that more people are stopping by. And that faintest hint of validation is all I need.

To celebrate this new benchmark, we're kicking off with another Theme Week. 

As some of you might know, I maintain two blogs. 

RoundSeventeen and Kim Jung Fun. I would promote the Kim Jung Fun blog on social media but Facebook hasn't worked out the html interface thingamajig and every time I try to put up a link it shows up as spam.

This week I've decided to reach into the archives and pull some of my favorite jabs at the child king of North Korea and republish them here for your amusement. 

Sure it would be nice to build up a following for the Kim Jung Fun tumblr blog, but I'm doing this for more selfish reasons. You see I've been working on some other writing projects (more on that at a later date) and it's taking a lot of my time and energy. 

Frankly to maintain my low standards on both would require me to abuse opiates and caffeine. And I'm not about to start abusing caffeine.

Here's one from a long time ago:




North Korea launches missile; lands on other side of North Korea.




No comments: