Thursday, May 25, 2017

Gone Phishing



As mentioned last Thursday, I have stumbled onto a new thing. With my wife's begrudging permission, I have embarked on a digital love adventure.

I started screening free letters from AsiaDate.com. And I started replying.

You may remember years ago, I published a book -- that none of you bought -- called Tuesdays With Mantu, My Adventure With A Nigerian Con Artist. In it, I replied to those ubiquitous Nigerian Scam Emails, you know:

"I have been left $12 million dollars by my uncle Mbuto, but need your assistance getting the money out of the country."

That was then.

This is now.

I received so many positive reviews of last week's AsiaDate correspondence, I've decided to give Thursday over to a continuing series. So with no further ado, meet Jaime.



1 comment:

Liesl Diesel said...

Oh, David. so sorry to hear about your Lladros. My condolences.